The Control Rider is the flagship of G&S Chassis’ pioneering suspension systems. The suspension is designed with the following features:
- Lower unsprung mass for improved ride, handling and durability
- Lower overall mass for greater payload capacity at given ATM
- Control Rider is available with chassis or on its own Australia wide
With optional upgrade to Koni Shockers
- Rigorous, documented testing to take account of vertical loads, braking loads, transverse loads, rut load, and overturning loads. All testing performed by independent engineering consultant using dedicated test rig built on our own premises
- Locally designed and constructed using quality materials and jigs for consistent accuracy and interchange ability of parts
- Incorporates shock absorbers manufactured and calibrated to suit application.